Repost.Us

Monday, February 17, 2014

A new Emagazine is born! Awesome Indie reviews, articles, and freebies! #ASMSG



After beating my head against the wall with Wordpress for a day, only to have the damn website suspended, I went back to my old favorite, Blogger, and created an awesomesauce Emagazine.


Its robo-post madness.  30+ blogs, with RSS feeds autoposting into an emagazine of Epic proportions.

Did I mention it was Epic?

And the view is customizeable!



I haven't given up on Wordpress, but, at least I have something to show for my hours and hours of work.

Wordpress has a not-so-friendly TOS when it comes to auto-reblogging software. They forced me to self-host. So, I'll be bringing you some new stuff on my new self-hosted Wordpress blog/emagazine....eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Repost.Us