Repost.Us

Thursday, February 27, 2014

I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews Tours Sign Up! #Share & #Win $20 Amazon Gift Card! #ASMSG



BLOGGERS & AUTHORS!!

Refer other bloggers & win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!


Here's how:
  • Win 1 point for each blogger who signs up and names YOUR BLOG as the referring blog!
  • Pimp this post and be sure to tell the blog you are referring to name YOUR BLOG as the referring blog when they sign up to receive I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews Tours updates!
  • Share this post on Facebook (for 3 points) - may I suggest adding something like:  "Tell them XYZ Blog referred you!" to the comments portion when you share.
  • If you have participated in past tours (bloggers & authors) comment about your experience with I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews Tours on this post (on the blog for 3 points) and on the Facebook post (for 3 points) here:  Facebook Post
  • Tweet about it and tag my handle in the tweet and I will re-tweet it for you! My handle is @BookieNookie
  • Forward the email to bloggers who may be interested in participating - be sure to tell them to name you as the referring blog when they sign up!
  • Any other creative post-pimping is welcome! :-)
When does the referral contest end?


Starts NOW and will end on Sunday, March 2nd.  
The person with the most referrals who sign up is the winner!


1 comment:

Repost.Us