Repost.Us

Thursday, April 24, 2014

THE SHEPHERD returns, a new cover art poll! #CoverWhore #YA #Paranormal #ASMSG


Its me again, playing around with my cover art. Will it ever end? Probably not. 

Cast your vote now for the new face of THE SHEPHERD


Skate punks, kleptomaniacs, clairvoyant visions and reincarnation...

THE SHEPHERD is unlike any other Young Adult novel you have ever read.

Mike Evans here. Sixteen year old skate punk squatting in a white-trash trailer park with my loser drunk Dad. Seems I lost most of my friends when Dad lost our home in foreclosure. Only Anita stuck by me. Worse, I keep having strange clairvoyant visions of things that always come true.

Then I almost ran over Nadia in my Geo. A passing truck finished the job – left a crumpled heap of skin and bone on the road. I fixed her. Me.

Now this fourteen year old girl won’t leave me alone. I sorta let her sneak in my window when she needs a place to crash.

I have a double life: daytime at school, Anita, skating, and then my nights with Nadia. She's my secret friend, gives me money and listens to my problems when nobody else will.

My world is spinning out of control. Old friends have turned enemy, my grisly visions of death won’t quit, and Anita’s intentions make my head spin. Even with all that, I’ve got bigger stuff to worry about.

Nadia’s hiding something.

˃˃˃ "I could not put this book down. All I keep thinking about is what could possibly happen next. I felt as if I was back in high school with them!"

˃˃˃ "It's almost a love triangle of epic proportions or so you think....Travis blew me away with this book, I never saw what was coming."

˃˃˃ "Amazing, I loved Mike and Anita. The characters that I didn't feel could redeem themselves did in ways I never thought possible. I loved the ending and so not what I thought would happen. I love the element of surprise."

Sharp, witty, dark and gritty, The Shepherd is a must read YA paranormal thriller. Get your copy now!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Repost.Us